Thursday, August 18, 2011

Daytime TV star switches soap operas

Actor Jacob Young is returning to The Bold and The Beautiful. The original Jacob Young told TV Guide that he’ll make the move when All My Children moves to the internet.



                       Pass The Soap

     “My dear, you look so Bold & Beautiful,”
(She felt her comment sounded suitable.)
     “It’s for All My Children on the internet.
Something I hope I don’t regret.”
     “So I read in the TV Guide,”
his friend, in answer, then replied.
     “We’ll remember it for all The Days of Our Lives
And hope it doesn’t give us hives.”
     “Just remember As The World Turns,
All the money the big cast earns.”
     “That’s what’s become my Guiding Light
And keeps my future burning bright.”
     “Since we only have One Life to Live,
Give the best that you can give.”
     “General Hospital’s next and please be quick;
This conversation’s made me sick.”

 
©  2011  Jim Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment