Saturday, July 16, 2011

J-Lo and Marc Split

According to People.com, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have decided to divorce. The couple, who’ve been married for seven years, issued a joint statement and asked friends and fans to respect their privacy. Both J-Lo and Anthony said it was a difficult decision to make.




                Rapping Things Up

Marc Anthony said, Lend me your ears
And try to hear me through all the tears;
Though it may come as a bit of a blow,
I’m sayin’ adios to my love, J-Lo.

She’s goin’ her way, I’m goin’ mine;
Don’t worry ‘bout us, we’ll both be fine.
We’ll both be goin’ where each belongs –
We’ll keep on writin’ and singin’ our songs.

The decision we made has really been tough;
We’ve agreed our marriage has had enough.
Though this is something you may all bemoan,
It’s a private matter - so leave us alone.

 
©  2011  Jim Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment